Collected Information – We collect information from you when you register with our site to purchase products, get free downloads, for access to our forum or when you contact us via email or via the Contact Us or Support forms on our website. Depending on the section of the site that you visit, you might be asked to provide a unique user name and a valid email address.
What Types of Information we Collect – This information may include, but is not limited to, your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and any other details that might be requested from you for the purpose of processing your orders or provide access to various services or sections of our website.
Additionally we may also collect the following information:
- Location and traffic data (including IP address and browser type) if you place an order, or if we need to estimate taxes and shipping costs based on your location.
- Product pages visited and content viewed while your session is active.
- Your comments and product reviews if you choose to leave them on our website.
- Account email/password to allow you to access your account, if you have one.
- If you choose to create an account with us, your name, address, and email address, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
Information Usage – Any information that we collect from you may be used in the following ways:
- To send you important account/order/service information.
- To respond to your queries, refund requests, or complaints.
- To process payments and to prevent fraudulent transactions. We do this on the basis of our legitimate business interests.
- To set up and administer your account, provide technical and/or customer support, and to verify your identity.
- To provide access to specific areas of our website like the user forum.
- To personalize your experience with the site.
- To provide customer service.
- To process transactions or provide products or services.
- To administer any contest, surveys, or promotional materials.
Your information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any other company or third party for whatever reason, without your consent, except for the express purpose of delivering purchased products or services or for the activities presented above.
How Long We Keep Your Information – Information provided in the Contact Us or Support forms is only kept as long as required to answer your specific question. If you have signed up for one of our email news letters, the information is kept until you unsubscribe (by following the link provided in the email). If you sign up for Forum access, your information is kept until you delete your account (or your account may automatically deleted after a long period of inactivity). For purchases from our online store, your information will be kept until you request it to be deleted.
Protecting Your Information – We implement a variety of security measure to ensure the safety of your personal information.
Requesting Your Information – To request a copy of the information that we have on you, please visit our Contact Us form, select Request Personal Data Export from the What can we help you with dropdown and provide your name and email address. You will receive an email at this address to verify your identity and receive the requested data.
Requesting Personal Information Erasure – To request us to delete your personal information, please visit our Contact Us form, select Request Personal Data Delete from the What can we help you with dropdown and provide your name and email address. You will receive an email at this address to verify your identity and receive notification of the deletion of your personal data.
Browser Cookies – This site uses browser cookies to store personal preferences to enhance your experience on the website or to retain login information for specific areas like the customer profile, purchase history, product licenses, user forums and provide anonymised tracking data to third party applications like Google Analytics.
As a rule, cookies will make your browsing experience better. However, you may prefer to disable cookies on this site and on others. The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser. We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers.
Outside Parties – We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal information, not including trusted third parties who assist us in the operation of our business or in the delivery of products and or services if said parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when we believe such release is appropriate to comply with any law, to enforce our site policies, or to protect our or others rights, property or safety. Non-personally identifiable information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising and/or other uses.
External Links – Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include links to or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies and we therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and/or activities of these linked sites.
Terms and Conditions – Please visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.