How To Play
- Select either Single or Multiplayer game. Multiplayer is only available if you are logged into Game Center.
- For a Single player game, select your Game Token. For Multiplayer, select the number of players and start a match.
- The game details will be displayed: a) The time the body was discovered, b) Who discovered the body, c) Who was killed, d) The Cause of Death & e) The location of the body.
- All players start in the room the body was found. Hint: The person who found the body is never the killer.
- Use the Witnessed button to ask a witness what they saw.
- Use the Suspicions button to ask a witness who they suspect.
- Warning: Witnesses can lie if they have a reason to be a suspect. You can tell a person is lying if their answers constantly and drastically change.
- IMPORTANT: Remember to record the results of your investigation in the Case Log. The only way you can win the game is by getting the Murderer, Weapon, Motive & Time of Death in the log.
- Use the Move button to move to a new location. If there are still any unexplored rooms, moving into an empty location will reveal a new room. In Multiplayer games, moving into a new room counts as 1/2 a turn.
- Use the Search button to search a room for weapons.
- If you find a weapon, you can Dust for Prints to see if a suspect handled the weapon.
- Use Forensics Analysis to see if a weapon is the murder weapon.
- After you get the Murderer, Weapon, Motive & Time of Death filled out in the Case Log, use the Solve button to solve the case and win the game!
Buy Exclusively from The Apple App Store
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, Apple TV and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries and regions. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Sign up for our product updates or newsletters and stay on top of the latest version releases, bug fixes, critical issues, news, offers and discounts or upcoming events.